segunda-feira, 17 de junho de 2024

Self portrait

I am a small, weak, coward man.

I can't fight any own fights. I choose to flee every time. I don't like imposing. I don't like bothersome things.

I hate that some people have me figured out, even if I don't agree with what they surmised.

Spineless.

Freeloader.

Dumb as bricks. Stupid as they come. Dullest tool in the shed. 

I can't fight for myself, for my future, for my life. I am waiting for the wall at the end of the tunnel.

I don't want to suffer. I don't want to work. I don't want to improve. I want it all for free.

I want all of you gone.

I hope it ends, every day.

My smiles are all fake. I have no strength. No reason, no will, no hope. 

Absolutely hopeless.

Embodiment of hopelessness.

Avatar of misery. 

Contempt in a trench coat.

Living hubris

A clown pretending to care, pretending to live, pretending to have a little value

Worthless

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário